Skip to main content

Lance Factory Tour and BBQ Rally

KOA Acton, CA

Lance Factory Tour and BBQ Rally

This event will include a Lance Factory Tour, cocktail happy hour, raffles, give aways and vendors on site to show us new products. Too much fun to be had by all. Lance will be debuting new products exclusively to us.

For all the details Click here:

https://community.lanceowners.org/top...d-bbq-2014-sep-25-28

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (195)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

Wow, this Rally is going to be such a blast!

All sorts of new rigs to admire and neat people to meet too!

Plus a trip to "The Mothership"

Can life get any better than this? 

WoodGlue

^^^ # 8 and # 9 have already been spoken for. If you look through the various posts from this afternoon, you can see who has claimed which site.

This is gonna be your first rally? You are gonna love it and what a great rally to call your first. See you there. 

The Anderson's again, if site 3 is not available, any one in that first group of sites, 8, 9, 12-14 would be good, as long as it would fit our 27' 2285 - Please let us know when we will be assigned a site. Thanks again, Dirk and Sharon Anderson, first time rally attendees. We look forward to meeting other Lance owners. Actually, after looking at all the posts, whatever would accomodate us would be good. Please let us now when we've been assigned a site that is not a dry camp site.

I have two questions, 1) my Lance is an 1881, about 23' and truck at 19' , what sites will this set up fit into; and 2) I put the rally in the "cart" but at the check out point I couldn't select a site, how do I select a site. Thanks.

Steve

I have added an item to allow you to pay for Saturday night though this site.  Anyone staying beyond saturday or before thursday will have to do that through the campground directly.

Never having stayed at this KOA before - it's a shot in the dark.  How about putting us in 11??  We want a back in FHU and grass behind us would be really nice.  If we add Saturday night, do we do that directly through the KOA?

Wow two Rallies in one year! 

Anne

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.