Skip to main content

We have a truck camper and of course available space is very limited.  The Magma nesting pots and pans are great, not just for taking up less room but probably better quality than our home's kitchen ones.  The handle is removable but sturdy and comfortable.  There is also a carrying case for them as well.

Magma Products, A10-360L-IND, 10 Piece Gourmet Nesting Stainless Steel Cookware Set, Induction Cooktops, Silver https://a.co/d/3ea9vaa

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

That set looks really great and would be a consideration except I find I cook different in the RV than at home……., although I have a similar set of pots and pans at home, in the RV I don’t need all the stuff and gadgetry that’s in the kitchen at home ………I seem to get by with a 10” frying pan/lid and a 2 quart sauce pan/lid. I know if I wanted to I could make that entire set of pots and pans fit inside the RV, but then the question is will I ever use all the pieces……., probably not.

Just my thoughts…….

@Nutman posted:

That set looks really great and would be a consideration except I find I cook different in the RV than at home……., although I have a similar set of pots and pans at home, in the RV I don’t need all the stuff and gadgetry that’s in the kitchen at home ………I seem to get by with a 10” frying pan/lid and a 2 quart sauce pan/lid. I know if I wanted to I could make that entire set of pots and pans fit inside the RV, but then the question is will I ever use all the pieces……., probably not.

Just my thoughts…….

Pretty much the same here.  I do probably 80% of the cooking on our Blackstone grill anyway.  We carry a 10" and 8" skillet along with a small sauce pan and lid - all decent quality All-clad knockoffs from thrift stores.

We usually carry some frozen home cooked items in the freezer ready to thaw and re-heat, so that helps a lot with both prep time and cleanup.

@jarheade6 posted:

I got tired of the Matching Salvation Army cookware in our TC. Ordered the Magma ceramic coated and DW has not looked back! Happy wife, happy life.

Bob/Texas

C’mon Bob………. You know you would be so much better off knowing she was 100% totality happy………, but that ain’t gonna happen unless you buy her that 1172 TC she dreams about ……..

Add Reply

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.