Skip to main content

SUMMER CAMPING IN OREGON RALLY

Jessie M. Honeyman Oregon State Park

This is the second annual Summer Camping  in Oregon Rally This year we will be at 

Jessie M. Honeyman Oregon State Park

Address

South of Florence OR. on Hwy. 101
Address

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (55)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

Ann & Bill 

Good to here you can make it I don't care what dates you put in the post just make it here safe give some though to what way you will be coming up and if you need info maybe i can help 

Shchuck

It looks like sites 408 and 410 are available.  We have site 406 booked which is just around the corner from Shchuck.  There is a disclaimer about the sites not being angled for easy trailer parking but we're taking a chance since the 1685 is relatively small. Besides, we have a hitch on the front of our truck which might help in a pinch.  If necessary we could help you too!

Originally Posted by Ann & Bill:

We are seriously considering coming to this event, looking for site number suggestions so we can make a reservation.  Thanks.  Ann 

You should come!  Honeyman is a jewel of the Oregon State Park system - plus us other Lancers!  What's not to like?  LOL

To All more news

11/21/2013 At this time there only 6 Water/Elect. sites in the H loop available.Other loops have sites available.

You should make your own reservation right now or very soon so you can join us

for all  the fun.

Shchuck

Bruce & Shannon,

I'll join you for embarrassment because I can't back a trailer if my life depended on it LOL.

I think those warnings are for the big monsters.  See you up there!

WoodGlue

We grabbed 406.  But all of the available sites on that loop had a warning that they weren't angled for trailers and could be difficult to back into.  Is that warning primarily for larger trailers?  We're pretty nimble but don't want to embarrass ourselves ;-)

Too All

11/16/2013 At this time there only 13 Water/Elect. sites in the H loop available.

You should make your own reservation right now or very soon so you can join us

for all  the fun.

Shchuck

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.