Skip to main content

Rally on Vancouver Island!!

Parksville, British Columbia, CANADA

Rally on Vancouver Island!!

Come join me for a rally on Vancouver Island! We will be gathering at the Pacific Palms RV Resort in Parksville, British Columbia on August 23-27th. This will be an inaugural rally of what I hope becomes a tradition!  I have blocked 10 sites total...I am in site 23!

Call the park to make your reservation today! 250-586-9933. Tell them Kelly sent you!

Address

161 Island Highway West, Parksville, BC
Address

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (55)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

I enjoy the MV Coho for two reasons: 1. you avoid the customs at the border as customs is cleared prior to boarding in the Coho parking lot. 2. you miss the high stress driving through Seattle. Driving to Port Angeles is on a curvy but scenic drive with lots of spots to stop and relax.

The BC ferries are the way to go. They have seasonal changes (usually more sailings in the summer months) but typically the schedule is there already...you can get a reduced fare if you travel early in the am or late at night since those sailings are typically less full. They charge by the foot and will get out of the booth with their measure to see how long your rig is. It can be pricey but well worth it as the island is a beautiful place to be!

You are coming to the right place for salt water activities. You might consider booking a few things well ahead of your departure. It is looking to be a very busy holiday season on Vancouver Island.

On another topic. Coming up the I-5 though Bellingham and Blaine can be a driving nightmare. Consider peeling off the I-5 at Olympia and head to Port Angeles. The Black Ball Ferry MV Coho take you onto Vancouver Island and an easy drive up the highway to Parksville and all points north and West. Book the Coho early it is a very busy ferry.

See you in Parksville.

I am looking forward to this! It has been a bit and I have not had a rally for almost a year now. This will be the first one on Vancouver Island (as far as I know!) and will be a great place to gather the troops. Come on up to the island!

If you have a month on Vancouver Island make sure you take in Tofino and the surrounding area. If you plan to camp in Tofino get your reservations in now. We stay at Crystal Cove when ever we RV in Tofino. Go to <https://www.crystalcove.ca> Most RV parks in the area are booking already and as this is the first year highway 4 will not be under construction the place will be hopping. If you like to eat, try the Schooner Restaurant and book it once you have a campsite booked. We always book a year in advance s when I say book now, take the hint. If Crystal Cove is full just google RV's park Tofino.  

Seems they shifted us to the middle gold row. That is good though since site 60 (where I am now going to be) has a wider space avail. I can bring my two pop up tents and we will have a place to gather!

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.