Skip to main content

Rally on Vancouver Island!!

Parksville, British Columbia, CANADA

Don't forget we are meeting on August 24-27th in Parksville, British Columbia at the Pacific Palms RV resort!

Question was asked about the events and frankly had not thought about it. We will be doing a potluck dinner at my site (I will have a larger site with a couple of popup tents) and of course social gatherings as the days/evenings wear on. The RV resort is close to the beach so you can do some beach combing and often can see the cruise ships going by and various pods of whales, dolphins etc.

Some may choose to do a whale watching tour...or see the sights (just beautiful scenery), there are hiking trails in Rathtrevor Provincial park just down the road. LOTS to see and do!

Looking forward to seeing you here in Beautiful British Columbia!

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (3)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

There is a discussion on the Rally calendar...take a look there. Info on how to book is also there but have included the key bits for you here:

Come join me for a rally on Vancouver Island! We will be gathering at the Pacific Palms RV Resort in Parksville, British Columbia on August 23-27th. This will be an inaugural rally of what I hope becomes a tradition!  I have blocked 10 sites total...I am in site 60!

Call the park to make your reservation today! 250-586-9933. Tell them Kelly sent you!

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.