Skip to main content

Ocean Grove 2nd Annual Lance Camper Rally

St. Augustine, FL

Complete details for the 2017 rally are available here's a link to the 2nd rally...

A note from the sales manager states in part...

Our first rally had 15 campers and we are limiting 2017's event to a max of 30 campers.  30 campers and approximately 60 attendees will be a number that we can handle easily. 

Address

Ocean Grove RV Resort 425 A1S South St. Augustine, FL 32080
Address

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (26)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

I wholeheartedly agree with the comments just posted by Tom Adams.  This was my first Lance Rally and the entire staff went above and beyond to provide a super time.  I really enjoyed meeting a wonderful group of Lance owners from all over the country, and looking forward to next year.  Safe travels everyone.

Ed Ripper

Lance 1475

Had a great time at our 1st Lance Rally in St Augustine this past weekend. Met a lot of nice folks and had a great time visiting and sharing ideas and information. Staff did a great job at insuring everyone had a wonderful time. Our compliments to everyone and looking forward to next year.

We are looking forward to this weekend. Our first Lance Rally and only our second time to St Augustine. We are going to be in D100, so please come by. I anticipate we will be arriving around 7pm or so, so hopefully some will want to share some welcoming after the official reception ends at 6pm

Safe travels to everyone!

My DW and I had been slated for site D132 but had to cancel. A family reunion at White Sulphur Springs, PA to celebrate Marcia's Uncle and Aunt's 65th anniversary and 90th & 88th birthday that same time frame.

Linda and I are driving over from San Antonio, Tx to visit a couple of cousins and a friend Linda used to work with here in San Antonio. I was excited to see the announcement for the rally and signed up for it. We attended the LOA rally and factory tour last Sept. in California and really enjoyed that so thought we would give this one a try. We are in site E127.

Hi all,

Okay, I finally got off the fence and decided to join all of you for this rally.  This will be my maiden voyage in my new 1475, having downsized to this 14 footer from my previous RV which was a 40' class A bus, so I will be learning what it's like to live in a "closet"!  Anyway, looking forward to meeting all of you and I am registered in site E109.

Ed Ripper from Palm Harbor, FL, Lance 1475 pulled by Toyota Highlander

Hi..Gary and Laura LaPay with our new 2375.( they are building it this week).we been campers for over 40 years and are retired high school teachers. We are looking forward to meeting every one of you. We had a award, and sprite campers in the past which were extremely light for their times. That's what brought us to lance.we are at site D112 ....see you soon��

We are registered and will be in E110. We are newbies and are looking forward to meeting everyone, learning, and enjoying a relaxing weekend! Please feel free to introduce yourselves! We will also be by to introduce ourselves too! We are really looking forward to attending our first ever rally!!

We'd love to be going.   But this year the DW is still gainfully employed .    It's a 3037 mile trip for us, and the way we drive, it'd take us "12" days just to get there.      Next year, after she is retired and on MY time schedule.

Last edited by Doug n Bonnie
CamperKay posted:

Always a good time when we can meet other Lance owners and talk everything Lance. We are in the planning stage of our travel adventures in 2017, our first year of retirement. This Lance Rally  gives us a good time line for planning spring travel.

We have had great times at previous T@B rallies. We were welcomed in our Lance after we sold T@BbyKay. We love our Lance 2285. Cool and comfortable. We live on the Gulf Coast and this is our best chance to catch a Lance Rally in 2017. We rarely see other Lance products in the South. 

We look forward to meeting you all and seeing your awesome Lance travel trailers and T.campers. Keep us posted.

We have already registered.  I think if you call Ocean Grove RV Resort in St. Augustine, where the rally is held, and tell them that you want to register, they will accommodate you.

Good Luck!

MaryAnn

Always a good time when we can meet other Lance owners and talk everything Lance. We are in the planning stage of our travel adventures in 2017, our first year of retirement. This Lance Rally  gives us a good time line for planning spring travel.

We have had great times at previous T@B rallies. We were welcomed in our Lance after we sold T@BbyKay. We love our Lance 2285. Cool and comfortable. We live on the Gulf Coast and this is our best chance to catch a Lance Rally in 2017. We rarely see other Lance products in the South. 

We look forward to meeting you all and seeing your awesome Lance travel trailers and T.campers. Keep us posted.

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.