12 S Jersey Ave, Dorothy, New Jersey
Address

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (10)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Thank you
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 20, 2024, at 2:33 PM, Lance Owners of America <admin@lanceowners.org> wrote:

== To reply by email, write above this line. ==

New Comment By njstripernutnjstripernut

Here is the original announcement
Greek Gods and Goddesses of the Lance, Welcome to ECR 2024 in sunny South Jersey!! But wait no judgments until you read ahead.. Spacious Skies Campground, Country Oaks, in Dorothy, NJ has been most gracious to accommodate numerous requests for our rally.https://spaciousskiescampgrounds.com/country-oaks/(Paul Novello has spent some time here and very much enjoyed his experience at this campground.) . We are a go for October 3 thru October 6, 2024!! . Currently, have 21 full hook-up sites on hold for the next 30 days.( See map for sites 1 through 21) https://spaciousskiescampgroun...-oaks/map-and-rules/ We have a 20% discount on those rates which needs to be paid in full now to get 2023 rates. Fiveteen pull-thru sites in our loop have a cement patio with 2 Adirondack chairs. Though we may not need the pull-thru sites, this loop gives us the opportunity to be slightly private from the rest of the campground and lots of wiggle room for gatherings. Prices for the 3 nights range from $126.46 to $139.25 as the discount has been applied. . There was no need to secure an extra gathering camp site as you will see on the map we have plenty of room behind sites 9 through 15 to spread out and gather. . There is a large open pavilion to the right of the loop, behind our campsites, free of charge however is on a first come, first serve basis. Besides the fact the campground slows down that time of year thus fewer folks will be in the area, pretty confident we will have no probs using it for our traditional Saturday potluck. . To reserve the Lance Loop, please call their camp office at 609 476 2143 and use the phrase,' Claiming my site for the Lance rally' which will automatically bring up the Lance Loop on their computer allowing access to the discount as well as sites that are left. . The campground closes for the season at the end of October at which time rates will increase for 2024. For those who do not make these reservations in October 2023, sites within the campground SHOULD be available however they will not be within the Lance Loop and with the new 2024 rates. What To Do in Sunny Downtown Dorothy, NJ.. Atlantic City/ Ocean City/ beach ...28 miles. Balic Winery ..7 miles ( I got this.. There are NUMEROUS wineries in South Jersey). Wheaton Glass Factory in Millville, NJ ... 13 miles. New Jersey Motorsports Park..17 miles. Glasstown Brewing Company... 15 miles. Tuckahoe Brewing Company...  15 miles. Pine Barrens/ Smithville Village/ Basto Village... 25 milesAND a bakery for those Saturday mornin treats. So if interested I can set up either wine/brewery/glass tours. I need to get this info on the LOA calendar. What I would like to do is for you to ponder your plans for the next 5 days and make your reservations. Once I post this to the LOA calendar on September 10th, opening the Lance Loop to the forum, I am sure these 21 sites will fill quickly. Thank you again for your patience as I truly look forward to seeing each of you again.... in your bedsheet togas. Best,V2

Paul Novello
Atlantic Saltwater Flyrodders
Jersey Shore Surfcasters

On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 12:04:56 PM EST, Lance Owners of America <admin@lanceowners.org> wrote:

| == To reply by email, write above this line. == |
| |
|
New Comment By Peggy and Gary FillionPA
|
| EAST COAST RALLY October 3 thru 6 2024PAComment by Peggy and Gary Fillion
Where is this please and details for 2024. We are interested

[ View Comment ]
|
| Lance Owners of America
You received this based on your notification settings. You can adjust your settings or unsubscribe anytime.
|

[ View Comment ]

You received this based on your notification settings. You can adjust your settings or unsubscribe anytime.

Thank you Paul for that extra posting for ECR 2024

This year as we pay tribute to the Olympic games, it is fitting our theme for the rally is Toga Party/ It's All Greek to Me. (Expect team games with prizes for highest point totals. More info will follow....)

V

Here is the original announcement
Greek Gods and Goddesses of the Lance, Welcome to ECR 2024 in sunny South Jersey!! But wait no judgments until you read ahead.. Spacious Skies Campground, Country Oaks, in Dorothy, NJ has been most gracious to accommodate numerous requests for our rally.https://spaciousskiescampgrounds.com/country-oaks/(Paul Novello has spent some time here and very much enjoyed his experience at this campground.) . We are a go for October 3 thru October 6, 2024!! . Currently, have 21 full hook-up sites on hold for the next 30 days.( See map for sites 1 through 21) https://spaciousskiescampgroun...-oaks/map-and-rules/ We have a 20% discount on those rates which needs to be paid in full now to get 2023 rates. Fiveteen pull-thru sites in our loop have a cement patio with 2 Adirondack chairs. Though we may not need the pull-thru sites, this loop gives us the opportunity to be slightly private from the rest of the campground and lots of wiggle room for gatherings. Prices for the 3 nights range from $126.46 to $139.25 as the discount has been applied. . There was no need to secure an extra gathering camp site as you will see on the map we have plenty of room behind sites 9 through 15 to spread out and gather. . There is a large open pavilion to the right of the loop, behind our campsites, free of charge however is on a first come, first serve basis. Besides the fact the campground slows down that time of year thus fewer folks will be in the area, pretty confident we will have no probs using it for our traditional Saturday potluck. . To reserve the Lance Loop, please call their camp office at 609 476 2143 and use the phrase,' Claiming my site for the Lance rally' which will automatically bring up the Lance Loop on their computer allowing access to the discount as well as sites that are left. . The campground closes for the season at the end of October at which time rates will increase for 2024. For those who do not make these reservations in October 2023, sites within the campground SHOULD be available however they will not be within the Lance Loop and with the new 2024 rates. What To Do in Sunny Downtown Dorothy, NJ.. Atlantic City/ Ocean City/ beach ...28 miles. Balic Winery ..7 miles ( I got this.. There are NUMEROUS wineries in South Jersey). Wheaton Glass Factory in Millville, NJ ... 13 miles. New Jersey Motorsports Park..17 miles. Glasstown Brewing Company... 15 miles. Tuckahoe Brewing Company...  15 miles. Pine Barrens/ Smithville Village/ Basto Village... 25 milesAND a bakery for those Saturday mornin treats. So if interested I can set up either wine/brewery/glass tours. I need to get this info on the LOA calendar. What I would like to do is for you to ponder your plans for the next 5 days and make your reservations. Once I post this to the LOA calendar on September 10th, opening the Lance Loop to the forum, I am sure these 21 sites will fill quickly. Thank you again for your patience as I truly look forward to seeing each of you again.... in your bedsheet togas. Best,V2

Paul Novello
Atlantic Saltwater Flyrodders
Jersey Shore Surfcasters

On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 12:04:56 PM EST, Lance Owners of America <admin@lanceowners.org> wrote:

| == To reply by email, write above this line. == |
| |
|
New Comment By Peggy and Gary FillionPA
|
| EAST COAST RALLY October 3 thru 6 2024PAComment by Peggy and Gary Fillion
Where is this please and details for 2024. We are interested

[ View Comment ]
|
| Lance Owners of America
|
@Vixen22 posted:

Welcome to our East Coast Rally for 2024!!

There are sites on hold for this Lance rally for the next few weeks. Make your reservations now to book into the Lance loop and enjoy 2023 pricing with a 20% discount.

The park will close for the season at the end of October 2023 at which time no reservations can be accepted until it opens again in mid-May with new 2024 pricing. Sites may be available but not within the Lance loop after the new year.

>>>To reserve the Lance Loop, please call the camp office at 609 476 2143 and use the phrase,' Claiming my site for the Lance rally' which will automatically bring up the Lance Loop on their computer allowing access to the discount as well as sites that are left.

If the Lance sites are sold out in the next few weeks, please reach out to me so that I can speak with the camp office directly and assist with your reservations.

Happy Trails,v

Victoria

Welcome to our East Coast Rally for 2024!!

There are sites on hold for this Lance rally for the next few weeks. Make your reservations now to book into the Lance loop and enjoy 2023 pricing with a 20% discount.

The park will close for the season at the end of October 2023 at which time no reservations can be accepted until it opens again in mid-May with new 2024 pricing. Sites may be available but not within the Lance loop after the new year.

>>>To reserve the Lance Loop, please call the camp office at 609 476 2143 and use the phrase,' Claiming my site for the Lance rally' which will automatically bring up the Lance Loop on their computer allowing access to the discount as well as sites that are left.

If the Lance sites are sold out in the next few weeks, please reach out to me so that I can speak with the camp office directly and assist with your reservations.

Happy Trails,

Victoria

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.