Skip to main content

From the manufacturer: "The BAL C Series Jack Foot Pads are designed for use with C series standard or motorized stabilizing jacks. These Foot pads keeps your jacks from sinking into soft dirt or sand.  Fits BAL model number: 23219, 23222, 23225, 23228, 23231.
Dimensions: 5-9/16" x 5-7/16"
Space between mounting tabs is 3 1/4"
Space from top of foot to mounting holes in tabs is 3/4"
Includes (2) Jack Pads, (2) bolts, (2) locking nuts"

My experienceI installed these on my 2017 2185 in May.  I recommend bringing a hammer as some of the bolts required a little physical persuasion to install.  Overall install for all four was about 25 minutes and was relatively simple.  I purchased 2 (They come in sets of 2, so 4 total) on Amazon for $11.96 each.  My wife would agree that our trailer does seem more stable while camping on ground other than concrete.  Combine these with the x-chocks and my trailer is very stable and has almost no movement while unhitched.  Easy install, inexpensive and adds to stability = a recommendation from me.

Note:  I have heard that the pads for C jacks from Camping World will not install on Lances.  I cannot verify this but wanted to issue a warning.  If anyone can provide confirmation that would be great.

IMG_0169IMG_2192IMG_2194IMG_0170

Attachments

Images (4)
  • IMG_2192
  • IMG_2194
  • IMG_0170
  • IMG_0169
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ken B posted:

Good job on the write up. I really believe these should be included when the jacks are installed. For the little bit of cash that they cost they are worth it.

When I went to install them, one of my jacks needed to be drilled/reamed out a little. Other than that great cheap addition.

These should be included.

After more than 4 years of going without, I finally ordered a set and they are due to arrive tomorrow (Monday). The main reason I've been holding out is due to some of the places we camp have roads that come close to hitting the stab jacks and after watching a friend/neighbor rip his off, I figured I needed all the clearance I could get. We'll hopefully not have the same experience when we return to our boondock site.

The foot pads arrived and they are now installed. Two things I did to help make the installation easier was;

1. using a 3/8ths drill bit, I reamed out the holes in the stab jacks so the bolts would slide through easily and
  2. I slightly bent the tabs on the foot pads so they slid easily over the stab jacks.

Here's a link to the Amazon product page. Seems one could find them cheaper but those cheapies always came with an exorbitant shipping bill.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Add Reply

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.