Skip to main content

Purchased an Anker 757 to run a Camco CAM-950 fridge. The fridge and battery are located in a BLACK camper shell on my truck. I emphasize black as since the shell is black it gets extremely hot inside. During the day in AZ two weeks ago the battery level went down to between 40% and 60% during the daytime. On a generator the battery was back up to 100% within 2 hours. The short time allowed me to charge battery back up in morning before leaving trailer to go watch the NASCAR races at Vegas.

We also used the battery in our house last month during power outage. Ran fridge, lights and charged cell phones. Battery level hardly dropped during outage.

Only con about the battery is there is no Bluetooth capabilities to check battery level while in use. The fridge has a battery level function. However, lithium battery discharge is level, so fridge thinks it is at 100% all the time.

Murphie's law is still alive as two weeks after ordering it Anker started a sale of like 30% to 50% off their line of batteries.

Original Post

Add Reply

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.