Skip to main content

Reply to "TireMinder Smart TPMS - Smartphone Based Tire Pressure Monitor for RVs"

Red Barchetta posted:
Red Barchetta posted:

Put a reminder in my Google calendar for August 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 to place an order for the free replacement batteries & O-rings.

Just placed my first order for the 4 "free" batteries & o-rings.  Free apparently equals $5.00 at Valterra.  
$0.01 for the batteries & o-rings & $4.99 for shipping.  Still a great deal in my book as it is still a great price, it makes sure that I replace the sensor batteries annually, and even has me changing the tiny o-rings annually even though they don't need to be replaced that often in my opinion.

*I also added another $5.00 for 4 new sensor caps.  I actually only need 1, but they give you as many as you have sensors (4 in my case) for $5.00.
One sensor cracked 2 trips ago most likely from me over-tightening it and it really isn't a big deal since I moved it to the extreme 2nd backup spare tire that most likely will never see action.  However, since it is just $5.00 (actually just $1.25 per cap in my case) I figured that I might as well change it for a good cap.  Bonus is that I will now have 3 spare caps.

So, $10.00 spent for peace of mind and since I now will have 3 spare caps it will just be $5.00 one year from now.  

Quick follow-up -

Everything arrived this afternoon including another TM bag (one came with the original purchase). 

IMG_20180906_142630

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_20180906_142630
Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024