Skip to main content

Reply to "IRVWPC - Intelligent RV Water Pump Controller"

When I saw this I thought, doesn't a 25 dollar air accumulator tank installed in the RV's plumbing do the very same thing in a passive way?  It's an air tank with no moving parts.

Your RV can be fitted with an air accumulator tank with just unscrewing a fitting in the cold water system anywhere in the camper and inserting the tank with a couple of short hoses.   Here's one for example.

Accumulator, click here.

We've had the variable speed pumps, sometimes called the 'slow start' and didn't like them.   We went back to the instant on type which are the cheapest design.  Everybody has a different preference.

We installed our accumulator tank last year primarily to reduce the pulsating in our 2375.  The accumulator tank at least last camping season eliminated the pulsating we used to have which was a good thing.  Somewhere I had seen this unit demonstrated, and it has a lot of nice features.  I would be interested in those like TwigPig who have already installed it, if the features of this unit continue to work well for them.

Thanks for bringing this unit up for discussion.

Mark

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024