Skip to main content

Rally In The Valley 2017

Mesa Arizona

Rally in the Valley III.  We will be back at Usery Mountain Regional Park in Mesa, AZ on February 23 (Thursday) through  Feb 26 (Sunday) 2017.  This year BobnRobin (Bob & Robin), READYFORRETIREMENT (Chuck & Sue) and sealyin (Mike & Joanne) will be your hosts for RITV III. 

Address

3939 N Usery Pass Rd, Mesa, AZ 85207
Address

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (18)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Duncan posted:

We just bought a 1475 and live about ten miles from the meetup.  However, Dawn and I both work and wouldn't be able to tow our camper there on time.  Would we be able to hit the place in our truck (minus the camper) after work either day?  We'd really like to meet some of the folks here and have the opportunity to learn a bit more.

Duncan follow the link below.

Go to the discussion thread and read the post then choose which one you want to do.  At this point you can request to be put on the wait list for the Group Area and/or you can get a hookup site in the park.

https://community.lanceowners.org/top...in-the-valley-2017-1

BobnRobin

@Duncan&Dawn

Several people have asked about attending RITV III without camping over the weekend.  The schedule of events is posted in the Discussion Topic (click here) and covers  Thursday check-in through Sunday mornings departure. If you are not camping, you have to pay the park ranger $6 for a day pass each day you come into the park. Once inside, you would drive to the Group Area A & B campground and check-in at the Ramada in Group A. The Rally fee is $20 and includes a ticket to the raffle, as well as the Pizza / Salad dinner on Saturday. If you are not participating in the dinner/raffle on Saturday, we are asking $5 for the rally fee to cover check-in materials and other rally expenses.

For socializing, I would recommend spending Saturday with us. You can look at the schedule and see there's lots going on and it would give you a chance to spend the day with a great group of people. Hope to see you!

Last edited by sealyin

We just bought a 1475 and live about ten miles from the meetup.  However, Dawn and I both work and wouldn't be able to tow our camper there on time.  Would we be able to hit the place in our truck (minus the camper) after work either day?  We'd really like to meet some of the folks here and have the opportunity to learn a bit more.

I won't be able to attend, but my OCD is making me ask the originator of the calendar event to fix the spelling of "Rally" in the event title since it appears on every page of the forum in the calendar of events.

Please. Please. Please. 

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.