Skip to main content

Princess Craft Texas Rally; Second Annual

Princess Craft, a large camper dealer near San Antonio, TX, put on a nice Truck Camper Rally last year in the Hill Country of South Texas.   They have announced a new one for this Spring, being held at the Guadalupe River RV Resort, a fancy camping resort near Kerrville, Texas, also near San Antonio.  Cost is $32 per couple, per day.   Their entire staff shows up, including the RV technicians, which makes it a very informative event, as well as a well hosted one.

Their blog:

http://texastruckcamperrally.blogspot.com/

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (9)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Great!  Looking forward to the Rally. 
Lovin our Lance, 
Ron & Marie 

Originally Posted by Eldon:

I attended the First Annual Texas Truck Camper Rally at Inks Lake State Park last year and can confirm that PJ and her crew at Princess Craft put on one fine rally. They had raffles, an excellent BBQ, a live band with dancing under the stars, coffee in the mornings and a couple of informal camper maintenance seminars. They also had a camper open house. As soon as I was informed about the date and place of the upcoming rally I signed up and am looking forward to attending.

I attended the First Annual Texas Truck Camper Rally at Inks Lake State Park last year and can confirm that PJ and her crew at Princess Craft put on one fine rally. They had raffles, an excellent BBQ, a live band with dancing under the stars, coffee in the mornings and a couple of informal camper maintenance seminars. They also had a camper open house. As soon as I was informed about the date and place of the upcoming rally I signed up and am looking forward to attending.

Little correction to above post.  Princesscraft Rv is located in Round Rock, Texas, not San Antonio, Tx. 

It is time to make your reservations now so you can reserve a spot in the group of Truck Campers. The RV park is very helpful in making sure you are together with the group and you can reserve your spot with a credit card which will not be charged to your account until you arrive.  You have 48 hours prior to your arrival date to cancel with no penalties. Be sure to confirm this info when booking.

Go to the Blog  http://texastruckcamperrally.blogspot.com/ for all the necessary information.  Last year's rally was a huge success and we are hoping for bigger and better in 2014.

Lovin our Lance,

Marie & Ron

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.