Skip to main content

Lone Pine, CA Rally

Lone Pine, CA Rally

This event will be held at the Boulder Creek RV Resort, 2 miles south of Lone Pine. Hiking, fishing, a movie museum and self guided tour through the Alabama Hills, there's something here for everyone. The park is well kept and the views of the Sierra are awesome.

Click HERE for more info.

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (56)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Originally Posted by tjtully:

My wife Terri, and I, have reserved site #55 for the Lone Pine rally.  We will be in the 855s that we don't have yet.  

Now that's a positive attitude.

Originally Posted by Bonnie:

I have called and left a message for Barbara that we would like to attend.  Will let you know when I hear back from her. Hope there's a site still available.

Bonnie & Ron

Excellent! I think you'll be OK as there are 6 spaces left. Glad to have you on board. 

Yay Mike & Penny. As of right now there are 7 sites left. When you get your confirmation and site number, be sure to post it either here in the calendar thread or preferably in the main rally thread on the discussion forum.

Looking forward to seeing you two again. 

Originally Posted by Camelot:
Hey Lauren!  We'll definitely swing by.  We're in site 30, so if you see us first come by and have a beer with us!  We just left Carlsbad (see pic) about 20 mins ago..should be in Morro Bay around 1'ish.image

Love the panorama shot.

Far out.....this thing is getting huge! I sure hope it lives up to everyone's expectations. I've gotten word that Eric has left a voice mail with Barbara and there's two more who have indicated on the calendar that they have firmed up reservations. There were also a couple more who indicated interest along with the Lance owners, soon to become LOA members we met on the way down. We will be stopping there at Boulder Creek on the way home after Doheny and I will ask about another row of 8 sites but will also mention it might be time to just give us the whole park. I mean what difference does it make where the money is coming from......right?!! Especially when the rally is eight months away.

I'll be on my phone this week and probably won't be updating the roster so please bear with my absence as Viv & I bask in the radiant glow of Doheny surf glare. It is a terrible predicament to be "forced" into. LOL
Originally Posted by DavidG:

We are new here and just took delivery of our camper a few days ago .We have confirmed reservation of site #46.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

D&P, Welcome and congratulations on the delivery of your camper. Have fun camping and meeting new friends.

Hi Randy!

I just left a message for Barbara.  Both Randy & I are looking forward to this rally.  We're on I-5 now in Maxwell CA returning from the Florence OR rally.  We had a blast meeting everyone that attended and I noticed that some of the same folks will be attending this rally.

CHEERS!

Originally Posted by R. Spiker:

The trailmaster has been negligent in his duties. I completely forgot about this calendar forum.

Yeah, these "Calendar" threads can get forgotten easily as they don't show up in either "Recent Topics" &/or "Recent Comments".  

Good to see everyone signing up!  

I better go check on the Butano SP rally calendar thread ...

Last edited by Red Barchetta
Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.