https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin...ton_id=6HMS6Z6MG2SUS

Address

2551 West Avenue H, Suite 102, Lancaster, CA
Address

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (21)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

It would be great if someone (you know who you are) would start to build a timeline for all the events and meals and stuff like that, both optional and 'you can't get out of it' kinda things.

We ask, because at some time, we're going to have to semi-plan for meals not catered (such as private times and pot lucks) and time not being spent with the group. For example, we'd like to visit the 20 Mule Team Borax museum in Boron, 'cuz 1) it's interesting, and 2) Simon works with a fella who spent eleventy years at the Borax plant in Boron.

We realize that it's not possible to be complete at this time, but it would be exciting to see it being built.

Thanks,

Directions:  Entry to the RV park will be through Gate 6 on Avenue G-8.

From the Avenue H entrance, go WEST (left), .4 mile, turn NORTH (right) on 30th St. W., .5 mile, turn EAST (right) on Avenue G-8, .4 mile to Gate 6.

Follow the event here in Present Rallies:

LOA/ Los Angeles County Airshow Rally March 20-22, 2015

and here in Discussion Lounge:

LOA/Los Angeles County Airshow Rally

Last edited by Plance

We are due to get our new Lance 1995 a few days before this event.  Newbies.  What a way to get started!  It was a no brainer...plus it's my birthday.  My husband is off the hook,  new TT, vacation, concert, air show and meeting new friends.  He's already done his shopping. 

We didn't know what SWAG was either?!!

Really excited.

Gary & Gail Possert just sent our payment by PayPal

The notice mentioned "Lance Camper SWAG.  So, I have to admit, I didn't know what SWAG meant.  So I looked it up online, and it has several definitions, including:

Secretly We Are Gay, and

Squirrel With A Gun.

So, what are we getting into here?

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.