Skip to main content

LOA 6th Annual East Coast Rally (ECR)

White Oak Campground, Quarryville, PA (near Lancaster PA)

LOA 6th Annual East Coast Rally (ECR)

After a very successful ECR5, we've already locked dates for ECR6!  We will start a discussion thread later and when that happens I'll place a link here....

ECR 6 (East Coast Rally) discussion thread

You can look back at the thread for the 2019 rally (ECR5) by clicking here.

I don't have prices yet - will update as well when I get those - but to reserve your spot, call Sandy at White Oak (717) 687-6207.  Be sure she knows you are with the Lance Owners Association and she'll get you discounted pricing.

Please send me (pilot195) a PM after you make your reservation so I can update our roster of who is coming.

We welcome TCs and TTs -- sorry the photo isn't balanced).

...more to follow, but wanted to put the dates on the calendar...

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (24)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
@pilot195 posted:

Look for us to do this again next year... first weekend of August seems to be holding as the general consensus from the crowd.  Of course it could change... Location could change..but hasn't in six years  

happy trails!

look to having a discussion about a fall gathering when we get together.

@Gus posted:

I guess I've had my two TC adventures for the year here in Florida  back in January and February.

We've elected not to attend gatherings for the rest of the year.

Hope to see you all next year.

Gus & Marcia( and cat) you will be receiving ” virtual hugs” from us all when we are there. Maybe even some pictures! Gus you are the photo man max! Already ( been) missing you!

@Gus posted:

I guess I've had my two TC adventures for the year here in Florida  back in January and February.

And you have that beautiful new truck that is so ready to get out and go somewhere.

We too are mostly laying low, but we might still head out to the Black Hills this fall and then just wander from there. The great Plains event is on our radar, but so many uncertainties right now. 

@jcherni posted:

Goodness, I wish I could go to this! Not that many east coast things going on anywhere, seems everything is out west, and its just bad time for me, just relaunching FT and wont be ready yet. Dang!! Have a great time everyone!!! Maybe another time.

Look for us to do this again next year... first weekend of August seems to be holding as the general consensus from the crowd.  Of course it could change... Location could change..but hasn't in six years  

happy trails!

Goodness, I wish I could go to this! Not that many east coast things going on anywhere, seems everything is out west, and its just bad time for me, just relaunching FT and wont be ready yet. Dang!! Have a great time everyone!!! Maybe another time.

Thanks, Jim. After I sent my post I did find the 2019 schedule. That must
have been what I was searching for.
I will be more comfortable without the potluck meals although in ‘normal
times’ we enjoy them very much.
Looking forward to it. We’ve never been to a rally before It should be
fun.
Jackie and Royce.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 6:52 AM Lance Owners of America <
admin@lanceowners.org> wrote:

I can't find the schedule of events for the 2020 ECR.  Can anyone please direct me to it or repost it?

Hi Royce and Jackie -

First things first -- All rally discussion is on the Discussion Forum -- here's a link:

https://community.lanceowners....1#604102176117071401

(if that link doesn't work, go to my signature block here in the calendar and click on the highlighted ECR thread)

To answer your question, we are waiting until close to the rally to see what the COVID situation is to do the schedule. Pretty sure we will not do potluck this year. The link above should take you straight to my post where I added the 2019 schedule so y'all could have some idea..... hope this helps!

Jim

@LLK posted:

Is the ECR rally still on? Have folks made reservations for the rally?  Thanks

A resounding yes.... go to the discussion forum (not here in 'calendar') for the updates... the link is highlighted in yellow right below the picture.  Almost sold out

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Jim

Hello All, Well my husband Tom and I will be going to the Pa. Rally. It will be so nice to meet some of you folks. We will not be there till Friday , and hope that we get our new Lectricebikes by then. Hopefully by August after numerous trips, and a week in Maine in July, I will be able to back our Lance into a site like a pro!

See you all there!

Jackie Rogers posted:

We have never attended a rally before and don't know what to expect.  Is there a schedule of events?  Any seminars?  Meal plans?  Are we free to attend attractions in the area or do we need to be on site most of the time?

I have made reservations for three couples today to camp at the the White Oak Campground for the days of the rally.

(PS - the ECR thread on the discussion forum will be where all announcements and so forth will be posted ... if you haven't "followed" that thread already, click the link on my signature block and it will take you there

Jim

Jackie Rogers posted:

We have never attended a rally before and don't know what to expect.  Is there a schedule of events?  Any seminars?  Meal plans?  Are we free to attend attractions in the area or do we need to be on site most of the time?

I have made reservations for three couples today to camp at the the White Oak Campground for the days of the rally.

Hi Royce and Jackie -- I think others have sort of answered your questions already, so I won't ignore the question but don't want to bore you

Please send me a PM with details so I can get all of you added to the rally roster - that's what I use to make sure everyone is accounted for and getting their questions answered  

Preferred names / Lance forum 'screen name' / home base / year & model of camper please...

thanks for coming- we are excited to know you!

Jim and Jennifer

Jackie Rogers posted:

The rally schedule/ events list will be out soon. We usually have a hamburger/hotdog cook out a morning breakfast cookout, a pot luck dinner and raffle the last evening. Along with that we have (weather permitting) nightly campfires “ meet ,greet and socializing! More coming soon

Sitting here on the porch smoking my usual hand rolled cigar wishing all the ” tailmasters”. & LOA ECR participants ( past present& future) A MERRY& JOYUS CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Looking fwd to getting to work on ECR6 shortly after 2020 comes in!

Pilot 195

Thanks for putting this together. It will be fun meeting fellow LOAs. We are looking forward to learning more about "boondocking" (hope to have a few under our belt by then) and seeing how other LOA'ers enhance their living quarters...outside and inside!

Ciao

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.