2014 Midwest Truck Camper Rally

Amana , Iowa

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (14)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Originally Posted by countrycampers3:
Dean & Judy
We are not are on road today.  Will look into this when we get home.  In your email you sent you sound like you have spoken with us. We don't believe we've given you any previous information. I don't know if there's something wrong with the website. But there is a clear category for present rallies. I believe it's under the forums section. There is a complete itinerary of everything there. You can go directly to our web page / blog at www.midwestruckcampers.WordPress.com
Like I said we're on the road working today look this evening when you get home could be something wrong with the website.

Doug
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android.

Doug & Tammie, When I clicked on the referenced link, I got the following...

midwestruckcampers.wordpress.com doesn’t exist

Did you mean to visit any of these blogs, instead of midwestruckcampers.wordpress.com?

Do you want to register midwestruckcampers.wordpress.com?

So, the bulleted url above having the double T westtruck is correct.

Dean, Judy & f150k, it looks as if the two Doug's have it covered. And if Gus had been home today instead of out for appointments and getting the truck ready for the trip, he would have tried to help. It'll be fun meeting new and old friends.

The camper is loaded onto the truck now. Time to do some provisioning.

Last edited by Gus

The calendar posting is usually just a tickler to remind us of an event date.   The details are in the forum's category, or, in a link to the blog.

The forum category is a LOA site, and the Blog is not.  The Blog is a private information website/location where Countrycamper posts things as well.

If you haven't figured out, there are two Doug's trying to help you.   Doug B in Iowa, being Country, and Doug T in Louisiana, being Atchafalaya_man.

You're quite welcome Doug B.

Doug T. 

OK.  I found it.  

But what would tell me from the message found posted by countrycampers3 in the Calendar section under July 23 any way to go 

(1)   Up above on this page you will see "HOME" "FORUMS"  "SEARCH" etc.

Mouse over the box FORUMS.  Left click once.

(2)   When the page opens again, go SEVEN Topics down is "PRESENT RALLIES".  Left click once.

Sounds like a lot of Mousing and reading on a Small screen..

Thanks for the help Doug.

It's working fine Doug B.  No issues.  

In the meantime, here's how to find the site for those seeking info: 

(1)   Up above on this page you will see "HOME" "FORUMS"  "SEARCH" etc.

Mouse over the box FORUMS.  Left click once.

(2)   When the page opens again, go SEVEN Topics down is "PRESENT RALLIES".  Left click once.

(3)   When the page opens, go FIVE Topics down and you will see:

Dean & Judy
We are not are on road today.  Will look into this when we get home.  In your email you sent you sound like you have spoken with us. We don't believe we've given you any previous information. I don't know if there's something wrong with the website. But there is a clear category for present rallies. I believe it's under the forums section. There is a complete itinerary of everything there. You can go directly to our web page / blog at www.midwesttruckcampers.WordPress.com
Like I said we're on the road working today look this evening when you get home could be something wrong with the website.

Doug
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android.

Last edited by countrycampers3

I was also looking for information on the  rallies.

You did NOT give any good information but just said it was under the rallies section.   I have spend time and data looking for that section and not found a thing.  Why did you not just give us some information??  Why don't the web site have a header stating  rallies??

Your making it hard for us new members.

Thank you

It is posted under the rallies section, there is also a link there that will take you to  more details of the rally. If you would like even more details please send us your email address, so I can send you information on where I have the main post at. Due to it being at another website, I have not been given the OK from LOA as to post the other website to the public. I can send to you in private though.

From

Tammie(the other half)  Host and Rally Organizer

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.