La Grande Oregon Rally July 11 - 15 2018

Official announcement is here for the NATCOA 2018 Rally!

July 11 - 15 2018

La Grande, Oregon

Grande Hot Springs Resort

Contact me for the sign up link. I am getting too many spam sign ups. 

All are welcome, members or non members, truck campers or other RV's. Sure, it is truck camper themed but it is open to all!

You must contact the resort to make your own reservations, be sure to tell them you are with the group.

Plans for the rally include:

Northwood Manufacturing show and tell. (still working on logistics)

Caravan to the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center (Baker City)

RV Supporting Manufacturers show and tell

Hawaiian themed dinner and potluck (Maui steaks or chicken supplied for current NATCOA members)

Movie night

Games and more!

Also, there will be a pre-rally caravan for those interested.

This will be confirmed closer to the rally dates. Plan is to meet in Prairie City on July 10th and stay at the local RV park. Morning of July 11th we will caravan to Sumpter Oregon to tour the gold dredge there. After a couple hours of touring the old dredge we will caravan to the rally location in La Grande.

Keep an eye on this topic for more details.

See you in Oregon!

Resort link:

Resort link

Original Post

The tour at the Northwood plant will be July 12th @ 11:00am. You must not have open toed shoes to do the tour. The plant will provide safety glasses that must be worn. The plant also can get loud at times and if you want ear protection they ask you bring your own.  

Kids are welcome to do the tour also as long as they are not running around all crazy like. 

I sent out emails to those who signed up for the rally but is not shown to have made reservations with the resort. Please make sure you contact the resort to make your reservations. If you have to cancel please let me know. It really helps with the logistics of the rally.

Of course, if you have any questions, please let me know.

It is very important to make reservations with the resort to attend this rally. Signing up via the link is not a guarantee for a site at the resort. We are running out of spots. Without reservations, you may not have a site to attend this rally. I have emailed everyone yesterday that did not make reservations. I can not hold sites for anyone. They are first come, first served. 

I have 18 rigs confirmed. There are 5 rigs signed up without reservations. I was able to get 8 more sites for this rally totaling 28 sites.  So as you can see, we are almost sold out. There might be a site or two available elsewhere in the resort but not promises. 

If you want to attend, get signed up, make your reservations quickly. 

Thank you.

There is only 3 sites left available for this rally! I can not get anymore sites and will max out at 28 RV sites. If you wish to attend I suggest signing up and making your reservations right away. I will do a waiting list if needed. 

Remember, this rally is open to all classes of RV's and to any makes. It is truck camper themed but it does not matter what you have. 

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2018