4th Annual East Coast LOA Rally 2-5 Aug, Quarryville PA

Come one, come all - returning by popular demand to the same beautiful location in Amish country.  In addition to the familiar faces, we have several newcomers already signed up this year -- we've got room for you too!   

We have 42 sites reserved at discounted prices (basically the 2017 rate) - make sure you mention your with the "East Coast Lance Owners" when you call Sandy at (717) 687-6207 to make your reservation.  If you can't make all 4 days, we understand - would still love to have you.  Even though it's early, we've already got 28 reservations   

You can look forward to some group activities to talk about our campers, campgrounds, solar, or whatever strikes your fancy, with a couple technical sessions on topics of common interest.  There are always plenty of grills to put your food on, some pot-luck, some bring your own, but always good company to share with.  We'll have coffee going in the mornings, there will be lots of opportunity to relax on your own or go tour the beautiful Pennsylvania Amish area -- including a large Amish auction house next to the campground.

Please send me a PM after you make your reservation (with what site you reserved) so I can update the roster of open camp sites.

Click here to join the discussion

https://whiteoakcampground.com

Let's go camping!

Jim and Jenn

Original Post

Hey Everybody(that being 4th annual LOA ECR participants) I am in the process of putting together the T-shirt order for this years get together.But first your input!;

1.)do you like last years shirts? My wife says womens ran small/short

2.)would you like a choice of colors?(within reason and cost.)

3.) other thoughts

post it here or pm me if you must. I am also going to work on sponsors/gifts/prizes. YOUR input as participants is GREATLY appreciated! 

Thanks, Chris aka captcl

Add Reply

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2018