Skip to main content

Reply to "waxing front of lance trailer"

Ed Klinsky posted:

I called Lance tech's about this waxing problem. They use McGuires Cleaner/Wax for fiberglass. Absolutely positively made all the difference! Completely shined up the front of our 2016 2295 looks like new.

Well I owe you one...  I was prepping the camper for our trip tomorrow.  Just a local trip to a state park camping with my wife's family.  There will be an Airstream and an Oliver there so I had to have the Lance looking sharp.  I decided this evening that I would clean the front of the camper...  well...  I used three different cleaners, polishes, and wax and each one seemed to get worse for blotches and swirls.  I was getting extremely frustrated and remembered seeing this post so I went online and checked it out again and then went searching for some Maguiars Cleaner Wax in my small town.  Called Autozone and they said they had a bunch of Maguiars products but weren't sure if they had that.  I pulled in at 8:50 PM and they closed at 9:00.  I found some Maguiars Cleaner Wax in a maroon bottle.  Wasn't the same kind of bottle, but it was Maguiars Cleaner Wax so I grabbed it.  Came home and turned on the high beams to my truck and shined it on the front of the camper and went to work.  I just finished.  I'm beat, but it looks pretty good.  So if you're looking for this stuff you can grab it at an auto parts store.  Walmart may even have it.  That was my backup plan, but I didn't need to go there since Autozone hooked me up.  So.......  bring on that Oliver and Airstream....  I'm ready....!  👍

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024