Skip to main content

Reply to "SlimPort-to-HDMI adapter for mirroring phone on tv"

nm1oqrz -

Nice!   

In my opinion you couldn't have picked a better phone (at the moment).  It is far-and-away the best phone that I have ever owned.  Smooth, fast, responsive, perfect screen size (5.5") with almost no wasted real estate around the screen, fits in a front pants pocket,  double-tap with your finger to turn it on & off, ...

If you have any questions feel free to ask.  

My first suggestion - take it slow.

Here are some things I do with my phone -

Calls, email, text, alarm clock, calendar, track my mountain bike rides & walks as well as calories burned, count & log my pushups (did this 10 minutes ago in fact), count daily steps, listen to & watch any/all MLB games (can't watch (but can listen to) A's &/or Giants games here though - stupid blackout rule), full access to my banks & investments, listen to any/all of my cd's, watch Netflix, listen to the radio, listen to podcasts, listen to audio books (that I borrow from the library), read the news, get a cup of coffee, use as a level & compass, check-in for a haircut before I arrive, have access to my AAA card, flashlight, geocache, find hiking trails, search & navigate, topo maps, sky/star map, take & record my heart rate, ...

Last edited by Red Barchetta
Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024