Skip to main content

Reply to "Nature's Head Composting Toilet"

I have to agree that the Wynn's perkiness can be a bit much.  Even when they're saying some pretty harsh things about the way RVs are manufactured it comes across as rough as if an extra ice cube was perhaps in order for the iced tea served at lunch.

To give them the credit, several of their videos have piqued my interest.  They have some nice information on solar and inverters.  And they are self proclaimed "poop experts."  Composters have a really bad reputation up here from pipeline construction days.  They were not up to the demand that was made of them and it was not a pretty situation.  The very chipper presentation from the Wynn's didn't carry the trust factor that, say, Bill Bye the Science guy would have generated.  As it happened, their information on the Nature's Head was good.

And if they can't call you handsome; they can at least call you handy.  My installation went MUCH more smoothly than Jason's evidently did.  I snapped photos of every step and it only took three hours.  If I hadn't needed to troubleshoot the wiring I could have done it in half that time. In fact, don't watch that video unless you need a serious ego boost.  The typical LOA member is very handy!

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024