Skip to main content

Reply to "MicroAir EasyTouch 352 RV Thermostat"

@VigII posted:

I've wanted to upgrade the Coleman Mk 1015k AC simply from a noise perspective. I'm finding this thread very informative too. Some form of ndq is in our future. Thanks Harriet @fpmtngal.

The thermostat in our 2285 is physically located in a different zone. It's through the hall and in the bedroom on the closet/vanity wall facing the bed or front of the trailer. When it's below 25F I want some heat to flow to the tanks We run an electric mica panel heater (no fan, all radiant) we move around the main room. Love the radiant heat this panel heater produces balanced with the furnace's convection heat. I can set the panel heater's thermostat low enough and aim it so the propane furnace kicks on when the bedroom temperature falls. I do have to play with the heat vents in the main room to find the balance.

@RobertMT Where are you currently? I've been watching the December future weather patterns and it looks likely the polar air will be coming south through the central part of the country in a few weeks. Seems likely to stay for a few weeks once it arrives so single digits are likely.

Still just above the storm line, in Stockton, MO, I move into east Texas, in about a week.  It's been high 20s in the mornings.  I'll be at Lake O' Pines, near Jefferson, TX for month and then Sam Rayburn, near Jasper, TX for six weeks to two months.  I go to Texoma, after that, for month, prime storm time and area.

Balancing storm line and snow line, is balancing act.

Last edited by RobertMT
Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024