Skip to main content

Reply to "Micro-Air Easy Start--install and 2000 watt Generator"

Ty J posted:

Installed my ez start on my camper. Was not so ez ------ to install. But glad I did. Couldnt get cover off my a/c bolt stripped in. It was a good investment. Works just fine. I draw around 1250 watts (Depending on the tempature outside) in the 90's running it and it ramps up and never spikes . Here are some pictures if lance would not of stripped the bolt in sideways probably had done in couple hours not a couple of days! Had to find bolt instert to put in the whole that was stripped. Ran just fine on my honda eu2000 then I upgraded to a eu2200 after I sold my 2000 to a friend for same price i paid. Even runs on propane just fine. I only have a 20 amp breaker in my house and it barely runs it. When the fridge kicks on it pops the breaker. So I use power assist on My victron,  it assists with by 4 battleborn batteries. Set the victron to only take 1200 watts then assist! Here are a few pictures of my wanting to stretch a neck out at lance.

You just illustrated why I recommend a Hybrid or Power Assist Inverter/Charger. And you are lucky to have a 20 amp garage circuit; a lot are only 15 amps. I always use the example of visiting a friend and plugging into his garage circuit. I turn it down to cap the input at 14 amps and let the inverter and solar do the rest.

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024