Skip to main content

Reply to "IRVWPC - Intelligent RV Water Pump Controller"

@Scott V posted:

Just wondering if anyone has tried this product yet?  Thinking it may help get rid of the water pump pulsing at low water flows.

https://www.irvwpc.com/

@_Steve posted:

I'm interested in the IRVWPC controllers after replacing our pump with the one linked above just yesterday. It is quieter and performed like the new OE Shureflow did. I could stop the flickering by adding a solenoid near the pump wih properly sized wire since my batteries ar a few feet from the pump but the added features are important too.

The aging OE Sureflow pump would lose pressure on withonger run periods. When new it would its current draw would make the lights flicker and that symptom had stopped too.

@Scott V posted:

Do you recall the model number of pump you replaced yours with?

I forgot #4: Every so often the pump will come on for like half a second and then shut back off.  I've checked for leaks but can't find any.  The fix for now is just turning off the water pump when we aren't using any water.

Our 5/2018 build date TT has washers in the vanity faucet. I foud the same symptom would stop when I tightened the cold water valve on the faucet. I don't think the new pump will be different but time will tell.

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024