Skip to main content

Reply to "Chemical Guys - TORQ Foam Cannon & Honeydew Snow Foam Wash"

The foam cannon is a must have for any hard to reach or large surface areas. I originally purchased one to help clean my HD motorcycle. See attachments. It was impossible for me to get my big hands into all the nooks and crannies. I now use it on all my vehicles.

The foam cannon decreased my wash time by half. That being said, it's important to note that it works best on a well polished surface. So you do need to spend the time and effort getting the surface as smooth and slick as possible to start with. Once you've done that, future cleaning will we be much easier. 

To minimize the scratching of the paint I use my 5hp Shopvac as a blower to dry off the the vehicle. I then apply a spay on detail polish/wax. A couple of times a year I will apply a high quality paste was. The results are awesome.

I am currently researching the best way to remove the light hazing from our recently purchased 2017.5 2185 TT. I have read not to use ANY kind of abrasive polish on the exterior surface. Once I find out the proper way to remove the haze I will apply a high quality wax. I have cleaned all the exterior glass and applied RainX to them. This helps tremendously with preventing water from calcifying to the glass causing spotting. Again it takes some time and effort but end result is worth it.

If it isn't apparent yet i'm a little OCD when it comes to maintaining my vehicles. But I also keep them much longer then most. For instance, our 2185 TT is replacing our 1995 Starcarft tent trailer that is in excellent condition. Anyone interested please let me know.

Attachments

Images (2)
  • IMG_0805
  • IMG_0769
Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024