Skip to main content

Reply to "Chemical Guys - TORQ Foam Cannon & Honeydew Snow Foam Wash"

WestOGuy posted:

This is awesome!  I love the Chemical Guys products...I just might have to get this kit. Question, though, how does one dry this beast?  I've thought of using a squeegee, but want to avoid scratches...and can't afford the De-ionized water systems just yet...

I use another Chemical Guys product to assist in drying.  It's called Chemical Guys After Wash.  "Chemical Guys After Wash is an advanced moisturizer that aids the drying process. The innovative drying aid repels water, adds lubrication, and creates a streak-free shine when drying any vehicle."  This stuff is great.  I spray it on an entire side and the water beads off.  It also lubricates the outside of the trailer so that you will not scratch it when using towels to dry.  I only use microfiber towels.  Check out the video below and you can see how it repels the water from the surface.  And for that extra shine, it has hybrid gloss technology.  Works great but buy the spray bottle and the gallon refill because you will go through it quickly.  It's 14.99 on the Chemical Guys Website.

Afterwash

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Afterwash
Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024