Skip to main content

Reply to "Bow to Stern (BTS) Protectant"

Originally Posted by LJJ:

By all means, please post the code.  I think your Lance is looking fantastic for a 2011.  Even if I decide not to buy for some reason, it would be nice to have the code just in case.  I always hate to give credit card info out over the net, unless I really know the vendor.  I noted that they use paypal.  

How much of the gallon have you used or do you expect to use on this application?

OK, here it is for anyone interested: BTSOFFER for 20% discount after product added to cart.

Their ordering website is a little funky but I did use PayPal and they shipped same business day.

I ordered a gallon of BTS only, with intention of using my own spray bottle. I didn't measure but figure I used a little over one pint today with 3 light coats applied to just over 1/2 of the 1685 sidewall vertical surfaces including adjacent plastic covers plus one slideout sidewall. It goes on like a milky clear solution, not sticky nor need to wear gloves. I sprayed onto a cut piece of microfiber towel, wiped surfaces in sections and moved on to the next. Buying a gallon seemed most economical plus I'll share some with a buddy for his new Shadow Cruiser TT.

BTW, I was on the roof Thursday, on my knees scrubbing the TPO with recommended solution of Murphy's Oil and water. Clearly, first time the roof had been cleaned and it came out very nice. I also installed Maxxair II and FanMate covers same time. BTS might well be safe for TPO roofing too but I won't risk it - just in case its not. 

Last edited by DirtDawg Jeff
Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024