Skip to main content

Reply to "ADCO Trailer cover for 2017 1685 TT"

I got an off-the-shelf ADCO cover for my 1685 with the Tyvek roof section off of Amazon. After constant exposure to the sun, the only thing left intact was the Tyvek portion. The rest of it just started to disintegrate on the sunny side of the trailer. We bought another one hoping for better results and ended up with the same result. I submitted a warranty claim since it was only 2 years old. They agreed to replace the cover but suggested I upgrade to the full-Tyvek version. I wasn't aware that was an option. They said it was a custom cover. So, we went for it (got a discount because of the warranty claim). The new cover is completely white and fits my 1685 like a glove. I'm quite happy because it has less material due to fitting better (and possibly lighter) and therefore when I install or remove it there is less to wrangle. I've only had it a couple of months but I can tell it is a winner. My wife claims the zippers for door access (all white) are higher quality. I'm hoping to get more life out of this cover.

Stepper

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024