Skip to main content

4th Annual Veterans Day Rally in Buellton

Flying Flags RV Resort in Buellton, CA

Join us for our 3rd year at Flying Flags RV Resort in Buellton, CA. Please contact me for reservations as FF wants a single point-of-contact for the rally. I have 38 sites reserved for our group, including a "party site," that will be used for potluck, white elephant, raffle, and general fellowship around the campfire.

https://highwaywestvacations.c...operties/flyingflags

Address

180 Avenue of the Flags, Buellton, CA 93427
Address

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (29)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Eagle1 posted:

I want to sign up.

walter walter5649@aol.com

Hello again Walter.  We just had a cancellation, so if you're still interested, I have a spot available from Nov 8-12.  If you're interested, I'll need payment for 4 nights at $75.04 per night via PayPal...my account is michaelm77@yahoo.com.  Your payment will allow me to refund the party that canceled, so please let me know right away if you want to take the site.

Thank you, MichaelM

Eagle1 posted:

I want to sign up.

walter walter5649@aol.com

Hello Walter, Unfortunately, we are fully booked for the rally. I can put you on the stand by list in case someone cancels, but you might try making your own reservation with Flying Flags. If that works, you're more than welcome to join the party.

Sorry we can't fit you in...maybe next year!

Bruno posted:

Michael, 

We just had a death in the family and have to pass on the Flying Flag Buellton rally. The services will be held on Nov 9th. 
Hope you have another party to replace us. 

Regards,

Bruno and Ellen Tonin

So sorry to hear this!  We will miss you but your family needs you. Know that we'll be thinking of you.

Bruno posted:

Michael, 

We just had a death in the family and have to pass on the Flying Flag Buellton rally. The services will be held on Nov 9th. 

Regards,

Bruno and Ellen Tonin

So sorry to hear this, Bruno. I don't have anyone on the waiting list at this point, but I'll see what I can do to get your money back. 

Bruno posted:

Michael, 

Regards,

Bruno and Ellen Tonin

I am so sorry to hear this - sincere condolences from Tina and I.

RobertaW posted:

We would like to sign up. Please let us know if there is room for one more. Thx.

Hi Roberta, In all likelihood, we will have room for you. There are 4 or 5 people I haven't heard from in awhile, and who haven't paid the deposit that's due to Flying Flags in 2 days, so I think by next week, I'll have some openings.

What would be your arrival and departure dates?  What kind of rig do you have?

Art Buell posted:

Room for one more? If not put us on wait list. We're good for four nights: 8 - 11

Art and Janie

Now that I'm doing the math, Nov 8-11 is only 3 nights...so, do  you want to stay 3 nights or 4 nights?  Arriving on the 7th or departing on the 12th?

Art Buell posted:

Room for one more? If not put us on wait list. We're good for four nights: 8 - 11

Art and Janie

Hello Art & Janie, How could we say no to someone named Buell when the rally is in Buellton! I'll put you down for four nights. Next step is to send me either one night's deposit ($75.04) or payment for all four nights ($300.16) via PayPal at michaelm77@yahoo.com. If you don't do PayPal, send me a private message and we can arrange snail mail.

Looking forward to seeing you at the rally!

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.