Skip to main content

SUMMER CAMPING IN OREGON RALLY 2018 - (SCIO) Rally

The Summer Camping in Oregon Rally will be at -

Jessie M. Honeyman Memorial State Park, OR

The dates are June -Thur  21 through June - Mon 25 - 2018

OUR SITE - <label style="display: inline !important;">Site - 371 -- Loop -  </label>

As before make your RESERVATIONS very fast if you want to join us Oregon State Parks fill very fast - very fast

thanks for your time - hope to here from you soon

your Trailmaster

Shchuck

here is a link to the RALLY INFO

https://community.lanceowners.org/top...ally-2018-scio-rally

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (20)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

This will be our first rally ever so we are really excited in attending and meeting you all. It will be so cool seeing so many Lances in one place. Be safe and see you on the 21st.  

Dave and Carol  #392

Sally Lawrence posted:

I'm booking for three nights arriving on June 21.  May need someone to back in for me.  Any volunteers?  Site C-110

I am looking through this thread and saw your post. A few of us should be there to help you out. I'll be wiling to help if I get there before you. :-)

Thomas - Bend, OR  (Currently in Janzten Beach - Portland) 

BobnRobin posted:
RonK posted:

Hello,  my wife and I just bought a 2011 Lance 1985 after about a 2 year search.  We are happy, but a little overwhelmed.  I do not want to do anything wrong.  We live in Damascus, Oregon  Would anyone with a wealth of knowledge on this TT be interested in walking us through all the systems.  I am not an idiot, but I want to take very good care of it.  Maybe we could work out a trade or something.  Thanks very much!  Ron and Liz Koetje.  503 729 1665

Hi Ron

There are number of Lance owners in Oregon. One Thomas King who lives in Bend would probully be very glad to help. I'm sure he will see this and chime in. There may others also, so just be patient and some one help you.

By the way CONGRATULATION on the 1985!!

Happy Campers 

BobnRobin

FYI:  I met with Ron today. Their new to them 2011 1985 is in great shape.  We went over some basics operational items.  A lot of the questions brought back memories of when I was a new owner. I have offered to go camping with them (aka: a really small LOA gathering).  :-)   And......of course I showed him where the low point drains were located....as that was one of my first questions when joining the forum.  LOL

We had a great time and look forward to meeting up with Ron in the near future.  

Thomas - Bend, OR  (Currently in Janzten Beach - Portland)

RonK posted:

Hello,  my wife and I just bought a 2011 Lance 1985 after about a 2 year search.  We are happy, but a little overwhelmed.  I do not want to do anything wrong.  We live in Damascus, Oregon  Would anyone with a wealth of knowledge on this TT be interested in walking us through all the systems.  I am not an idiot, but I want to take very good care of it.  Maybe we could work out a trade or something.  Thanks very much!  Ron and Liz Koetje.  503 729 1665

Hey @RonK, welcome to LOA and the Lance Life. I noticed you posted your question in a thread tracking a Lance rally. Were you on the list to attend? If yes, we have dozens of people who would love to take you through your systems at the rally. If you were not attending, I assume you are looking for someone to stop by who lives close. You are 400+ miles away from me, so I am probably out for anytime soon.

You might also want to start a new post with your question in the title. That way people in the forum will be able to see your question and reply accordingly. When you post a question like this in a different thread, lots of people who are not attending this rally won't see your question.

Also, you might want to consider upgrading to a lifetime membership. There is a link in my signature with details of the benefits. We have never had someone say it was not worth it.

Happy Camping.

RonK posted:

Hi Ron

There are number of Lance owners in Oregon. One Thomas King who lives in Bend would probully be very glad to help. I'm sure he will see this and chime in. There may others also, so just be patient and some one help you.

By the way CONGRATULATION on the 1985!!

Happy Campers 

BobnRobin

Sally Lawrence posted:

I'm booking for three nights arriving on June 21.  May need someone to back in for me.  Any volunteers?  Site C-110

I’m happy to coach you! What you don’t want is a bunch of folks bringing beer and camp chairs to watch you back in... Laughing On Arrival 😂

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.