Skip to main content

Summer Camping in Oregon Rally 2017 - this is the 5th year for ( SCIO )

To All LOA members and others that would like attend so they can talk to Lance owners about there TC or TT units

It is time to mark your Calendars and  start planning for the

2017 Summer Camping in Oregon Rally

This year we will be at LaPine State Park, OREGON

Here is the link  -- http://oregonstateparks.org/index.cfm?do=parkPage.dsp_parkPage&parkId=32  -- you may need to copy and paste the link.

2017 Summer Camping in Oregon Rally Dates are                                                                  July 27 -- -2017 through August 1 - 2017

WE WILL BE IN --------- SITE - M - 64

!!!!!!You will need to make your RESERVATIONS very soon as  States Park fills up very fast ******VERY FAST.

AS OF 11/01/2016 There is only  (26)  STANDARD - FULL Hook up sites open

ALL Rally  GATHERINGS WILL BE AT SITE - M - 64

Here is the schedule that I see at this time --- let me know how it looks to you.

Thursday night -about 7:00pm.   Meet and Greet / Cocktail Hour

Friday      night -about 6:00pm.    Cocktail Hour/ Story Time

Saturday  night -about 6:30pm    Potluck Dinner and Desert then a Tour of  TT or TC if you want to show off your mods                                  about 8:00pm     Cocktail Hour / Story Time

Sunday -   morning ---- about 10:00am  Potluck Breakfast -  If you would like to do this -- let me know

night---- about 6:30 pm   Address exchange / Cocktail Hour / Story Time

Monday   night -about 6:00 pm   Cocktail Hour / Story Time

Tuesday is check out day for us and the end of a good Rally

Here is a link to the post -- https://community.lanceowners.org/top...he-5th-year-for-scio

Hope to see you there

Shchuck

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (16)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
BobnRobin posted:
R&V Spiker posted:
BobnRobin posted:

OK for SOIC!!! We're in space M-62 from July 26 to Aug 1! HoHo

Happy Campers

BobnRobin

If we haven't crossed paths before the rally, I'll be super interested in seeing your new 2375. Cool!

Thanks Randy. We would have loved to have it for RITV 2016, but it doesn't look like that will happen. Dealer models first, and that maybe best, the assembly line maybe fine tuned by then. We're hoping for March.

We've just spent 2 weeks detailing our 2285, shines like a new pair of patent leather shoes, even some new graphics!!!

Will be good to see ALL of you in Oregon this Summer!!

Happy Camping

BobnRobin

But you'll have it for SOIC!!!  I would love to see it, too!!!!

Attached is a YouTube link showing each individual campsites at LaPine State Park.  Since the video starts with the cabins and sites 1,2, 3...., you may want to fast forward approx. 6 min. into the video to get to site 60 or so.  There is no sound associated with this video.  Hope you find this useful.  (Some of you may need to copy and past into a browser, in order for the video to work.)

Thomas in Bend, OR

La Pine State Park Camping Sites:  https://youtu.be/7K86UliKhUI

R&V Spiker posted:
BobnRobin posted:

Happy Campers

BobnRobin

If we haven't crossed paths before the rally, I'll be super interested in seeing your new 2375. Cool!

Thanks Randy. We would have loved to have it for RITV 2016, but it doesn't look like that will happen. Dealer models first, and that maybe best, the assembly line maybe fine tuned by then. We're hoping for March.

We've just spent 2 weeks detailing our 2285, shines like a new pair of patent leather shoes, even some new graphics!!!

Will be good to see ALL of you in Oregon this Summer!!

Happy Camping

BobnRobin

BobnRobin posted:

Happy Campers

BobnRobin

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.