Skip to main content

Summer Camping in Oregon 2019

To All -Summer Camping in Oregon Rally  (SCIO Rally 2019)

It is time to make your Reservation

We will be at Collier Memorial State Park Here is Oregon

The Dates are June 27- July 1 / 2019

We will be in SITE B-18

This is a Small State Park so make your RESERVATIONS Fast if you would like to join US for the fun

Thanks Shchuck

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (24)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

Hello, everyone.

We will be there!  We are new to the group so we will have fun meeting all of you.  H

ave been RVing 18 years and made a lot of friends but we have never gone on a rally.  So really looking forward to it.

Bob and Julie

PS Bob and Julie Poedy,  Space A-30, arrive 6/26, leave 7/2

We were at SCIO 2018 and I have an XXXX Large Tee shirt to prove it.  What a fun time...

It was almost a last minute decision to attend 2018 but I was able to snag up a cancellation. Almost immediately after arrival, we were greeted by Gary @pau hana, Harriet @fpmtngal and Chuck @shchuck. HUGs all around.

Just had a TLIF back surgery a few weeks back and knew we would not make this year. But, chances are pretty good of 2020.

Gus posted:

We were at SCIO 2018 and I have an XXXX Large Tee shirt to prove it.  What a fun time...

It was almost a last minute decision to attend 2018 but I was able to snag up a cancellation. Almost immediately after arrival, we were greeted by Gary @pau hana, Harriet @fpmtngal and Chuck @shchuck. HUGs all around.

Just had a TLIF back surgery a few weeks back and knew we would not make this year. But, chances are pretty good of 2020.

Sorry to miss you and Marcia! see ya next year

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.