Skip to main content

Summer Camping in Oregon 2019

To All -Summer Camping in Oregon Rally  (SCIO Rally 2019)

It is time to make your Reservation

We will be at Collier Memorial State Park Here is Oregon

The Dates are June 27- July 1 / 2019

We will be in SITE B-18

This is a Small State Park so make your RESERVATIONS Fast if you would like to join US for the fun

Thanks Shchuck

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (24)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

Hello, everyone.

We will be there!  We are new to the group so we will have fun meeting all of you.  H

ave been RVing 18 years and made a lot of friends but we have never gone on a rally.  So really looking forward to it.

Bob and Julie

PS Bob and Julie Poedy,  Space A-30, arrive 6/26, leave 7/2

We were at SCIO 2018 and I have an XXXX Large Tee shirt to prove it.  What a fun time...

It was almost a last minute decision to attend 2018 but I was able to snag up a cancellation. Almost immediately after arrival, we were greeted by Gary @pau hana, Harriet @fpmtngal and Chuck @shchuck. HUGs all around.

Just had a TLIF back surgery a few weeks back and knew we would not make this year. But, chances are pretty good of 2020.

Gus posted:

We were at SCIO 2018 and I have an XXXX Large Tee shirt to prove it.  What a fun time...

It was almost a last minute decision to attend 2018 but I was able to snag up a cancellation. Almost immediately after arrival, we were greeted by Gary @pau hana, Harriet @fpmtngal and Chuck @shchuck. HUGs all around.

Just had a TLIF back surgery a few weeks back and knew we would not make this year. But, chances are pretty good of 2020.

Sorry to miss you and Marcia! see ya next year

Hi All,

We unfortunately cannot make the rally. Site A18 is available.  Per the cancellation/transfer instructions (below), please contact me if you would like Site A18.  I'm into the site $95.  Arrive Friday, depart Monday June 28th through July 1st) is our reservation.

We'll absorb the $8 change fee that Oregon State Parks appears to charge for editing the reservation.

Glas

CANCELATION INSTRUCTIONS **I know that as things change with our life - other things must also change** If you need to CANCEL your RESERVATION, PLEASE DO IT IN THE WAY LISTED BELOW IT WLL HELP US ALL ENJOY THE RALLY Here are the steps: Step 1 - PLEASE POST your reservation INFO HERE--on LOA -So another LOA member has first chance at the space available (Before you do anything to adjust your Oregon State Parks Reservation) Step 2 - When someone contacts you and wants your site - have them PM you so that the two of you can work out the FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTs Step 3 - Once Financial arrangements have been made between the LOA member wishing to cancel the reservation and the LOA member who wants the camping space. the PERSON who made the original Reservation will need to call Reserve America and “ADD” the NEW PERSONS NAME TO YOUR SITE # Do not remove your name from the reservation. State the new persons will be the primary occupants. Step 4 - AFTER THE ABOVE IS DONE POST THE NEW INFO. HERE then I will update the Site list

Yikes, just found out we can't make the gathering due to a family event.  We reserved campsite A18, as follows.  @shchuck , what's the wait list procedure to transfer this?

CAMPGROUND:

Collier Memorial State Park
SITE:A18
SITE TYPE:STANDARD - FULL
LOOP:A
STATE:Oregon
REGION:Eastern Oregon Region
ARRIVAL DATE:Fri Jun 28 2019
DEPARTURE DATE:Mon Jul 1 2019
LENGTH OF STAY:3
# OF OCCUPANTS:2
EQUIPMENT:0