https://community.lanceowners....io-rally-2020-info-1

PLEASE POST ALL INFO ABOUT THE 2020 SCIO RALLY TO THE LINKED PAGE ABOVE

NOT HERE

Thanks Chuck

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (20)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

Those posting on here about cancelations and wanting to attend should go to the link above. This is just a rally info thread like all rallies have, anything else would be the rally discussion thread, again, the link above.
So, those wanting to attend should PM one of the cancellations on the rally discussion thread. It appears that the park is not taking any new reservations at this time. So the only way is through a members cancellation.

@ms.camper posted:
I am in Montana. where is taking place?
*Jane Grant*
ladlyjmt1944@gmail.com

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 12:35 PM Lance Owners of America <
alerts@crowdstack.com> wrote:

South Beach State Park,Newport, Oregon

· Rally Dates: June 25 to June 29, 2020

☝️ Top of the page!

To All SCIO Campers                         5-1-2020

Here is the Latest update from Oregon State Parks as of 4 - 30 - 2020

The state park closure will be extended past May 8. There is no date for opening day-use at any state park. State park camping and day-use reservations have been cancelled from May 8 through and including May 25. We’ll share the status of future reservations before May 25, but more cancellations are likely.

As you can see there may be more changes from Oregon State Parks by May 25 so just KEEP POSITIVE AND OPEN MIND AND WE MAY STILL HAVE A 2020 RALLY

i will post more just as soon as i have it for you

Have fun campin (if you can find a place in this hard time)

Chuck & Patti

Anyone want as many days from 6 day, June 25th - 7/1? Site reservation in loop F site F06 it's available. PM me please.

I'm hoping a few LOA member wants it to be with fellow LOAers in loop F for this rally!

New Lance owners! First time rally......We could only reserve starting Sat. 27 June, look for us in .....G08.......Hope to meet everyone there! Lynda and Ed Cavallero, Redding, Ca  Thank you in advance for the attendance add. ;-)

2020 Lance 2375 

Lovin’ Lance posted:

Hi everyone!  I will be joining you at SCIO this year.  I have reserved E29 June 25 - 29.

Anyone coming from SoCal?  I'm in Palm Springs.

Yes, LL there will a fairly number of So Cal Lancers attending the SCIO rally. Chuck & Patti put on a Grest Rally each year! Look'g forward to meeting you there! We live in Yucaipa! Howdy Neighbor!

BobnRobin

Susan 

Bonnie is 100% right with the info she gave you - and we would sure like  you t join us for the SCIO Rally - we have a fun and relaxing time

Hope to her from you soon

Chuck

Susan Taylor posted:

Hi my name is Susan Taylor and I'm new. I'm interested in attending the June rally in Newport OR. 

Hi Susan.  I'm the first to see this so I will respond.  Chuck, the rally master, will reply also, I'm sure.  First thing you need to do is make reservations at South Beach State Park.  Once you have your site go into the SCIO discussion page (see link above)  and inform Chuck which site you have.  Then, just show up.  It's a great rally.  Also it's important you correspond via the link Chuck has posted above. That's where all the discussion will take place. 

Bonnie

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.