Skip to main content

Collection @ Quartzite Jan 17-24, 2019

Desert dry camping for those headed to RITV or just snowbirding and wanting to meet up with new Lance friends. 

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (65)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Farfaraway posted:

This will be our first time in Quartzite- where does one get water?

There are places around town where you can buy water, they cater to Snowbird. You can find most everything you need. Hope this helps.

BobnRobin

We love camping on the BLM land at Quartzite hope to join the group at that time please send GPS coordinate.  When we go we like to stay at Dome Rock BLM campground.  Very quite and peaceful lots of open space and not far from town.  Free to stay there up to two weeks just have to register with the host and then park anywhere  you want.  The ground is hard pack so you dont have to worry about getting stuck in the sand.  Also there is places in town to get water and depending on how long  you plan to stay you can get your septic tank pumped at your campsite.

flniehus posted:

I don't have a GPS any direction's??

Do you have a smartphone with Google Map? Plug them in the search line at the top. Here a map from the second off ramp on the east side of town.20190118_221926

Good luck

Bob

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 20190118_221926
Kcdullea posted:

Driving in from Tucson, on the way to Las Vegas. Where do we meet? We have no idea what we are getting into, but we are excited!

We're a little out of your way to Las Vegas!! But that's fine, you are more than welcome!

Safe Travels

BobnRobin

Kcdullea posted:

Driving in from Tucson, on the way to Las Vegas. Where do we meet? We have no idea what we are getting into, but we are excited!

You might be the only non Lifetime Member there, maybe they'll talk you into upgrading... 

Planner23899 posted:

Looking forward to getting up to Quartzite tomorrow evening.  I wanted to see if I could get the GPS coordinates where everyone is meeting at

Take care

Steve

See previous posts in this string

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.