Skip to main content

Lone Pine Rally 2019, 10/03/19 - 10/07/19

Boulder Creek RV Resort

Lone Pine Rally 2019, 10/03/19 - 10/07/19

This will be the 3rd Lone Pine rally and I have thusly name it the "Third Time's a Charm" rally. Come join us for a fun time in a wonderful setting located in the eastern Sierra.

Here's a link to the official Lone Pine Rally thread found in the discussion forum. Information on how to make reservations, schedule of events and things to do, places to visit in and around the area can be found there.

Address

2550 US-395, Lone Pine, CA 93545
Address

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (18)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
DavidG posted:

Spoke to Cheryl. She took my name & number around 4:00 pm and said she would call me back. Haven’t heard from her, so will hopefully speak to her tomorrow morning. 

Pamela

Hey there Pamela. Unfortunately, Cheryl was extremely tied up taking resies for this rally and the phone kept ringing to the point she was unable to return calls during that crazy period. I have put you on the waiting list and will call when something becomes available.

Sorry. 

pgevanthor posted:

R&V Spiker

I am Peter Gevanthor (pgevanthor).  pgevanthor@cox.net

Wife is Kathy Traxler

Not Clifford!

I spoke with Cheryl a few minutes before I posted that we were in site 38.

Please let me know if I need to do anything.

???

Thx

Peter

Oops, never mind. I've been working on an Excel spreadsheet for the roster all afternoon and the person in site 39 is the one whose name is different than what she's showing. Sorry for the confusion. 

R&V Spiker posted:
pgevanthor posted:

Peter Gevanthor and Kathy Traxler will be in site 38 from Thurs Oct 3rd to Sun Oct 6th.

@pgevanthor

Peter, I already show BobnRobin in site 38. Did Cheryl double book?

I just spoke with Cheryl. Your good to go in site 38.

Is you first name Clifford? The reason I ask is that's what Cheryl is showing as the person in site #38

R&V Spiker posted:
pgevanthor posted:

Peter Gevanthor and Kathy Traxler will be in site 38 from Thurs Oct 3rd to Sun Oct 6th.

@pgevanthor

Peter, I already show BobnRobin in site 38. Did Cheryl double book?

Sorry I changed our spot to 31 so Peter and Kathy are Ok with 38. I edited my earlier post, dates are the same.

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.