Skip to main content

RITV5

Phoenix Area

RITV5

Picture by Mike (sealyin) gorgeous isn't it?

What: RITV5

When: January 24-27, 2019 (Thursday - Sunday)

Where: White Tank Mountain Regional Park

Phone: 623 935 2505 family camp reservations - 6 months in advance of event - July 1, 2018

Shannon & Bruce Pound (Bapsjp)  PM for dry camp group site to be put on list 

Address

20304 W. White Tank Mountain Road Waddell, AZ 85355
Address

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (50)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

I hope this helps...

You are here:   

HOME

CALENDAR

MAIN CALENDAR

RITV5 ⬅︎

------------------------------

Instead, you might try this for more timely information:   

HOME

FORUMS

GENERAL

DISCUSSION LOUNGE

RITV5 2019 RALLY DISCUSSION  

Sorry I cannot do better with my attempt to plug this gap in the info flow.

Jim

P.S. I found the DISCUSSION thread on Page 2 of the Discussion Lounge - so again I apologize, but this is not native to me     - nor do I wish to convert!

Last edited by Strawberry Jim

remember if you have a park reservation and your plans change do not cancel with the park  this way another LOA member can be guaranteed the spot and you still get the refund 

see below 

"bapsjp posted:

As expected the family campground is now full for the Rally weekend.  It is permissible to transfer reservations between parties so if your plans change please PM me before cancelling your reservation." 

Frank you can see the list here  https://community.lanceowners.org/topic/ritv5

For those of you going to RITV5 from either Oregon or WA, what route are you planning to take going south to Quartzite and White Tank Mountain?  Concerned for snow in southern Oregon mountain passes.  

We are looking to stay for a few weeks in AZ (Phoenix, Mesa or Tuscon) and/or So Cal after leaving White Tank.  Can anyone recommend RV Campgrounds you have stayed at and liked?  Prefer hookups but dry camping for a few days works as well.

Thanks very much, Roberta

Looking forward to seeing everyone in January at White Tank!

Hi all just got back from the rally at The Flying Flags. We were able to get to go due to a last minute cancellation! Sue and I had a very enjoyable time. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. We were really glad we got to go. This event was a lot of FIRSTS for us. 1st time attending a rally, 1st time camping with hook ups... nice, 1st. time taking the 975 slide in off the truck!, 1st time putting back on by myself. 

Sue and I are looking forward to more rallies and meeting more new friends. Thank to All who attended for making our first rally very FUN!

Hi, Bill -- For dry camping in the group site, send a PM to Shannon & Bruce Pound (Bapsjp) or check Maricopacountyparks.org for online registration in the family campground.  The rally is at White Tank Mountain  County Park.  I just checked the availability, and as of right now, the family campground (with hookups) is full, but there's a likelihood someone will cancel. Hope you can come!

We are new to Lance rallies and not sure how the process works.  The Family Campground sites are all full as of today.  Based on the comments posted, do we reserve in the Group Campground on this page?  How do we pay if there is a fee and what if we have a change in plans?  Would like to request one space.  Thanks, Terry and Pam  

We would like two, possibly three, spots in the group site if we are not able to get individual sites. Can I reserve three spots, and then let you know on Sunday whether we were able to get individual sites or not?

Thank you.

Gus posted:
Lanceabilly posted:

We are sorta new Lance owners, just joined as Lifetime Members.  We would like to get to know other Lance members and have fun.  We live in Tucson.  Hope to be at the get-together in January.  We will make reservations.  Thanks for hosting this!

You're gonna have a ball... During the 2016 gathering, Marcia, @acmaintainer and I were in group camping. And, except for personal generators, Group camping is boondocking. Some others had regular sites with power, water and maybe sewer.

For us though, it is about a 2200 mile trip, one way. But, the rally was not all we did. We went further into CA because the friend we had in tow@setters wanted to put another state on his map.

Thanks, Gus!  We are looking forward to the rally.  Got it on our calendar to make reservations on July 1st for the 2019 rally.  Do we pay a fee for the rally in addition to our camping fees?   Can't wait!

Lanceabilly posted:

We are sorta new Lance owners, just joined as Lifetime Members.  We would like to get to know other Lance members and have fun.  We live in Tucson.  Hope to be at the get-together in January.  We will make reservations.  Thanks for hosting this!

You're gonna have a ball... During the 2016 gathering, Marcia, @acmaintainer and I were in group camping. And, except for personal generators, Group camping is boondocking. Some others had regular sites with power, water and maybe sewer.

For us though, it is about a 2200 mile trip, one way. But, the rally was not all we did. We went further into CA because the friend we had in tow@setters wanted to put another state on his map.

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2024
Link copied to your clipboard.