2nd Annual LOAers at the Vintage Trailer and Car Show Rally, 04/22/2020 - 04/26/2020

Come join us for another fun filled rally and enjoy all the Vintage trailers and cars. The resort is pretty spectacular as well with lots to keep one entertained for days. Last year was a blast and this year should be better. All information including how to make reservations can be found in the discussion forum thread.

https://community.lanceowners....4-22-2020-04-26-2020

Who Is Attending

Add Comment

Comments (10)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
LJNapa posted:

Attending this event for the first time. Sounds like great fun! We also look forward to meeting other Lance Owners!

Great and welcome to the fun. See you in April.

Fogo’s posted:

We are going, but this time we will have our vintage trailer in the event so, I guess this time we are an SOB! 😂 We would however love to get together for pot luck, evening fires, etc. Thanks Randy!

PS: We are arriving on the 23rd.

@Fogo’s,

I so look forward to touring your vintage trailer as I missed it last time. Will you be parked with our group or in the presenters group?

This rally will differ from the Lone Pine event in that there will be no pot lucks or evening fires though some of us will have propane fire pits and I'm sure we'll likely hang out at one of the sites.

We are attending!  Reservations are made, and we are excited!  We will be arriving on Thursday, April 23.  They were not able to tell me what site we will be in, but will be in the Lance group.  

We are going, but this time we will have our vintage trailer in the event so, I guess this time we are an SOB! 😂 We would however love to get together for pot luck, evening fires, etc. Thanks Randy!

PS: We are arriving on the 23rd.

Lance Owners of America - All Rights Reserved 2000 - 2018